Gluten Free Cranberry, Hazelnut + Quinoa Crumble
Whether you’re appreciating this after a vacation supper or cozied up enjoying your preferred flick, this collapse is the excellent enhancement to any kind of night. Our gluten complimentary and also vegan dish makes sure to please also the pickiest of eaters.
<< h2> > Components
- 1 pounds. (500g) fresh cranberries
- 2 apples, peeled off & & sliced
- 4 tablespoon. honey
- little 1/2 mug (100ml) water
- 1/2 mug (75g) hazelnuts
- 1.4 oz. (40g) blew quinoa
- <1/4 mug( 15g)> coconut chips
< h2 > Directions
- Warmth the stove to 360F (180C).
- Area the cranberries, sliced apple, 1 tablespoon. honey and also 50 ml water in a pan. Carefully give the boil. Prepare for 10 mins up until the cranberries begin breaking down.
- Scoop the blend right into 4 oven-proof meals of 3-4 inches (8-10cm) size.
- Slice the hazelnuts coarsely, blend with the puffed quinoa and also blend with 1 tablespoon. honey. After that spread out the blend over the fruit in the meals.
- Bake in the stove for 20 minutes.
- Offer warm, garnished with coconut chips.
What's your reaction?